Thursday, November 8, 2012
Introduction to buying a horse
Potential horse owner, breeder or broker must make a complicated decision before choosing the winning horse. While mays seems easy to imagine having a horse with a certain attribute characteristics and capabilities, there is more to consider for a successful choice. Whether for agriculture, running, riding or pleasure, you have to pick a horse that is able to provide a quality experience and more than that, someone you can trust and care for their entire lives.
One thing is for sure, as a beginner in the purchase of horses, that you have to choose the type of well-trained and fairly. It will be the choice for beginners to become familiar with the horse, and have more confidence in the process. This is especially true for the pilot of a wild horse or inexperienced horse can be a risk in the long term, unless handled by trainer experience.
In choosing a horse, you should know that there are three broad categories based on the industry they belong to. There is no horse racing, horse racing, and the type of course playback. Each category is like a horse favors based on the activities that will be used.
· For the racing industry, there are several factors to consider. Ras varies depending on the landscape and present obstacles.
· For non-racing industry, most of the activities, including rodeo, English riding events, polo, jumping, show, street, or the management of the farm work is focused on stability, compared with the horse race that requires speed.
· For the livestock industry, most types of horses are included. The horses are kept for the purpose of transferring genetic potential.
· Some features versatile horse but do not expect that a horse can perform all tasks.
After exploring the industry in general, it is important to deepen the equestrian activities and disciplines that can be more specific with what we want from a horse.
· Horses are ideal for driving pleasure, and trail riding and is ideal for physical activity, friendship and wonderful trip. This is the introduction of the most common horse for beginners
· Working on a farm is usually the file type to control the day-to-day tasks. Also used for livestock management, the task is handled only by horses. Also included in the regular rodeo.
· Horse Show is the kind of competition and are also used to pull carts and can also be equipped with a seat to ride some activities. It is an ideal horse for competitive events such as equestrian events. Horses are also beautiful to look at.
· Sport horse race is also known as hot-blooded as Arabs and Thoroughbreds kind of evil. It is still not clear what it means, but it is typically used for sports activities.
In choosing a horse, you need to consider important aspects:
· The farm is very important when choosing a horse for competition and performances.
· Price, now, the horses are trained very hard to find at an affordable price so unless you are experienced in dealing with manifestations trained, you should be prepared to spend more.
· Mode-rare offspring can be very persuasive to some breeders and horse lovers, but again, one must deliberate in buying the correct type.
· The crime and lots of natural conditions and nervous horses. Some descendants of the cold, while the other heat race. There is also a race that is a mixture of cold and hot heat. Some quiet while others are temperamental. It is ideal for horses to prevent harmful habits such as kicking or running wild.
· Formation: horses with good balance and the ability to handle the expected tasks should always be considered. Analyzing the horse from head to tail is ideal to make sure you choose the right.